Saturday, January 15, 2011

Take a look at The Simple Dollar blog to get direction on financial matters.

I've been reacquainting myself with The Simple Dollar, which I often read in RSS when I was newly-retired. The author of the blog is a level-headed family man who relocated to Iowa after he had come through financial ruin and financial meltdown. He has pledged his talents to help out other financially-struggling folks -- especially the very young consumer. And he's not a bad family cook, either. Much of what he writes about is beyond me and, thankfully, not pertinent to me -- the strategies of getting out of debt, the sicknesses that develop out of a debt-ridden life, etc. But I find his contributions and his readers'  letters absorbing anyway.
www.thesimpledollar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment