Monday, January 3, 2011

This is a fun thing I've just signed up for, since I know a lot of these blogsters: Fun Mondays cooperative blog site

Fun Monday: Theme and Signup for Jan 3, 2011

Theme for Jan. 3:  I live in a climate with a long, cold winters. Over the years, I've built up a supply of clothing and items to keep warm and dry. I think of them as my arsenal for winter combat. What's in your winter weather arsenal? Or, if you don't have tough winters where you live, tell us about something you own that you wouldn't want to be without.

Please use the Linky Tools signup below if you are participating this week.

 13 entries so far... you're next!


  1. ari_1965
  2. faye
  3. Sayre
  4. joanygee
  5. grace
  6. Jo
  7. The Dust Will Wait
  8. Sandy
  1. Life is Not Bubble Wrapped
  2. Return of the White Robin
  3. Mariposa
  4. Anne's 2010/2011 Blog
  5. Fun Monday 1/3
  6. You are next... Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Annie! Where's your Fun Monday post? I see that you've copied the signup post but I don't see your response to the topic.

    Maybe you ran out of time. It can be busy this time of year.

    --ari_1965
    Please click here to sign up for Jan 10th's Fun Monday

    ReplyDelete